Monday, January 02, 2006

A Short Break

Hello everyone,

In case anyone cares (and I know you secretly do) - I am going to be taking a few days off from my site (and in turn, this blog). The mini-sabaitical will only be a few days, and I will make my triumphant return on Friday Night, with The Best & Worst of 2005, and the start of the Countdown to the Cinematheque Awards. All that and more is coming in just five short days, but for now, I must take a few days off in oder to organize my Pez Collection - yes you heard me correctly - my Pez Collection. The missus and me just moved and I have yet to organize and put up our great collection of Pez Dispensers (and related items) - 986 dispensers strong and counting - so now I am going to finally do said task. This may seem like a rather strange thing to take off five days for, but it is what's happening, so deal with it. I'm still going to be watching movies - of course - Palindromes, Clean and The Wayward Cloud all sit next to my dvd player and I'll be going to Philadelphia on Tuesday evening to catch a press screening of Match Point. But I'll tell you all about it this coming week-end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home