Saturday, December 24, 2005

Doll Doll...

Doll Doll, my wonderful Grandma, lies in the hospital tonight, just having emergency surgery. The doctors don't know how she will come out of it. Ever since my Grandfather (Pa Pa) died in 1978, Doll Doll has been saying "This is my last Christmas" - for twenty seven years now - but no one ever takes her seriously. We all know she'll be here another Christmas. Whatever happens this time, whether she makes it or whether she joins Pa Pa (which would make her happy I am sure), I know that I'll miss her - we all will. Although I am an ordained minister (no really, I am) and have studied world religions for years now (again, really) I have never been that astute of a believer, but I am praying tonight. I just hope she makes it and I am praying for her always. I love you Doll Doll...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home