Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The end-of-the-year is approaching fast !!

Time-willing (and there better be dammit!!), I will catch Haneke's Cache, Denis' L'Intrus and Woody's Match Point all this week, and then I can complete my Top 10 of 2005 list, although I will still be missing Innocence, Best of Youth and Weeping Meadow (all of which could obstensibly make it in) - none of which I will see until January (on dvd) - which means they may still become part of my Cinematheque Awards (nominations announced on Jan 23rd). Other than that, new reviews will be posted soon on my site: Munich, Memoirs of A Geisha and my agonized-over review for The New World - also look for reviews of films finally caught on dvd: Kings & Queen, Last Days, Palindromes and Mysterious Skin. Happy New Year (a little early)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home