Sunday, January 29, 2006

SAG Predictions

Here are my predictions for the Screen Actors Guild tonight:

Best Ensemble: Crash
Best Actress: Reese Witherspoon
Best Actor: Philip Seymour Hoffman
Best Supp Actress: Amy Adams
Best Supporting Actor: Paul Giamatti

and TV too (why not):

Best Dramatic Ensemble: The West Wing
Best Comedic Ensemble: Arrested Development
Best Actress in a Drama: Patricia Arquette
Best Actor in a Drama: Alan Alda
Best Actress in a Comedy: Megan Mullally
Best Actor in a Comedy: Jason Lee
Best Actress in a Mini-Series or TV Movie: S. Epatha Merkerson
Best Actor in a Mini-Series or TV Movie: Ed Harris

I have noticed that I went without giving anything to the Oscar frontrunner, so they might end up winning Best Ensemble, although I would oh so love to see Heath take down PSH, but it's doubtful. Anyway, there you go. I'll be back later with post-show commentary.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Dwayne Clark said...

Good luck on your predictions.

You stopped by my blog so I thought I would stop by yours too!!

See a tarpon video I put on my other blog...as a film guy you might like it... at http://tarponspot.blogspot.com

As they say in the Cowboy movies "Thanks for stoppin by.

Dwayne

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Kevyn Knox said...

Thanx for the stop-by Dwayne.

I ended up going 4 for 5 in my film predictions (but just 5 for 13 when factoring in the TV categories, but I don't really watch much new TV - mainly Law & Order and a few others).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home