Saturday, December 17, 2005

My predictive abilities seem to be waning !!

As pertaining to my recent debacle at correctly predicting the winners of the three major critics orgs (LA, NY & NBR), I want to make a brief statement:

I SUCK !!!!!!!!!!

I went a miserably pathetic 8 for 42 in the three races (as opposed to 17 for 41 last year - which was still below 50% - 41% to be exact - but better nonetheless). My percentage this year: 19%. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

I went 71% and 75% in my Globe and Oscar predix, respectively, so hopefully those won't drop this year. And speaking of which, my Oscar Prediction Pages are - right now, as we speak - being updated (I have seven seperate windows open on my PC right now) and they should be comepletely updated by the end of this weekend, since I am about to leave the cyber world for the In-Laws' X-mas Party. The next updates will most likely come sometime between X-mas and New Year's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home