Friday, January 13, 2006

FYC: The 2nd Annual Cinematheque Awards are soon upon us all

I keep saying that I am going to post my updated Oscar Predix on my site, but I have yet to do it. Why? Because every time I sit down at my comuter, I become distracted by some shiny object not so far away. All today it has been my own awards - The Second Annual Cinematheque Awards (much more prestigous than those nasty ole Oscars). I'll be announcing the nominations (in a total 0f 59 categories) on January 23rd, but for some reason I am obsessing over them right now.

And speaking of The Second Annual Cinematheque Awards, how 'bout some help? The studios take out FYC ads this time of the year and ask for your consideration's for certain actors, actresses, cinematographers, composers, films et cetera. I am asking this of you - my faithful readers. Tell me who you think I should nominate in whichever categories. I can't say I'll listen, but you may pull up something I have comepletely forgotten about. Oh, and case you want to know what these categories are, simply check out last year's awards. Hope to here from you soon, and yes, I'll try to get those Oscar Predix up and running asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home