Monday, January 09, 2006

BFCA Predix

The Broadcast Film Critics Awards are on tonight, so I suppose I should do the obligatory prediction thing, right? I don't take the BFCA's all that seriously (they're not the Oscars after all), but I'll toss off a few guesses here on my blog (and leave the Oscar predicting to my actual site). So here goes...

Picture: Brokeback Mountain
Director: Ang Lee, Brokeback Mountain
Actor: Philip Seymour Hoffman, Capote
Actress: Reese Witherspoon, Walk the Line
S. Actor: Paul Giamatti, Cinderella Man
S. Actress: Rachel Weisz, Constant Gardener
Ensemble: Crash
Screenplay: Squid & the Whale
Young Actor: Jesse Eisenberg, Squid & Whale
Young Actress: Dakota Fanning, War of the Worlds
Song: Hustle & Flow
Score/Composer: Brokeback Mountain
Soundtrack: Walk the Line
Animated: Wallace & Gromit
Family Film (live action): Chronicles of Narnia
Comedy Movie: 40 Year Old Virgin
Documentary: Grizzly Man
Foreign: 2046 (wishful thinking??)

Who the Hell knows - I would like to see Ledger beat out Hoffman, but I don't know. Anyway, there they are. Results (as well as how I did in predicting) will be posted both here and on my site, later tonight. Enjoy the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home