Monday, January 09, 2006

I thought I knew more about Woody

I got this link from Nathaniel R.'s Film Experience website.

Woody Allen Quiz

I got 8 out of 13 (Nathaniel scored 9). Here is what it said about me:

"You scored 8 out of a possible 13. Play it again, Sam. Room for improvement. To quote Mr Allen, "My brain is my second favourite organ" (Sleeper). Maybe you should concentrate a little more on number two."

Here (by the way) is what it says if you ace the quiz (which I did after finding out all the answers - just to see what would come up):

You scored 13 out of a possible 13. Stardust Memories. Well lah-di-dah. But does your intellect really bring you happiness? We think not. Alvy (to random couple): You look like a really happy couple? Are you? Woman: Yeah. Alvy: Yeah? So how do you account for it? Woman: I am very shallow and empty, and I have no ideas and nothing interesting to say. Man: And I'm exactly the same way. Alvy: I see. That's very interesting. So you managed to work out something? Man: Right!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, WeitzFan/TopTenLurker got 10 right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home