Thursday, December 08, 2005

I love the smell of awards in the morning...they smell like...victory

With awards season barrelling down on top of us - the LA and NY critics, along with the rain-delayed NBR and the Golden Globe nominations will all announce btween Saturday and tuesday - there is a new blog on the market. The NY Times has initiated its own "blog", called The Carpetbagger. It will keep up with all the awards season buzz...and speaking of buzz...
My predictions have all been posted on my site (thecinematheque.com in case you have forgotten). They can be found on their respective pages. The Los Angeles Film Critics Association, The New York Film Critics Circle, The National Board of Review and The Hollywood Foreign Press Association (aka. The Golden Globes). I have also sent all my predix to OscarWatch.com - another great Oscar buzz site - and they will (hopefully) be posted there as well.

In other news: I have posted my review for The Chronicles of Narnia, which will be released in theatres tomorrow.

One final note before I go. I was curious as to who reads this blog. I know people go to my site, but considering there are no comments left here (other than a single diatribe from good friend, and Cinematheque correspondent, Albert H. Muth) I wonder if anyone out there is paying attention. I have no problem ranting on and on to myself, but it would be nice to recieve a little feedback - for good or bad - every now and again. Does that sound desperate and/or pathetic? Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home