Monday, December 05, 2005

The Blog speaks for itself (+Brokeback Mt.)

I give you (finally - six days after seeing it) my review for Brokeback Mountain. My God is this film more beautiful and more tragic than I ever imagined it would be. My Oscar predix will be updated completely come to-morrow evening, just in time to be updated again on Wednesday, after the NBR announces their award winners. And now, I would like to say something to a friend of mine, who has been harassing me for having a blog. He said this: "Please stop immediately before you become one of those pathetic creatures strapped to your computer boring every one with senseless details of your pitiful life. You were a universe! Now to be a blog?" I say to him...(insert rude noise and/or gesture and let's just leave it at that shall we?). The fact that life is too short (unless I live forever, which so far so good) to worry about those barbs against yr soul...or some shit like that. Vive la blog!!

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stumbled on your review while researching this film which has just knocked me out and stayed with me in the most amazing way- just that- what a film, what performances and what a love. (story)

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No movie in years has hit me so squarely in the jaw than this.
It is monumental.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home